6-19-95
What is this world coming to?
I want to move beyond the motivation of fear and pain. Must end perceptual constipation.
Yanking through. Fallow teasin Karo ack.
Writing sabbaticals. The rest of my life will be marked by a series of writing sabbaticals. I am on safari.
I am striving to make my every motion the stroke of an Artist. Til now, most of my dancing has been the dodging the bullets shot at my feet by an intimidating life. Click, click, click. If I am not mistaken, now is the time to watch for an empty gun being hurled at my head. The table is turned, the chase begins
.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.
I want to move beyond the motivation of fear and pain. Must end perceptual constipation.
Yanking through. Fallow teasin Karo ack.
Writing sabbaticals. The rest of my life will be marked by a series of writing sabbaticals. I am on safari.
I am striving to make my every motion the stroke of an Artist. Til now, most of my dancing has been the dodging the bullets shot at my feet by an intimidating life. Click, click, click. If I am not mistaken, now is the time to watch for an empty gun being hurled at my head. The table is turned, the chase begins
.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.:|:.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home