6-27-95
Fuck what I've written already. There will be time for rewriting that stuff when I'm old. The journal for the next year will be a different creature than this. Each entry will be one page long at least. I feel this is necessary to facilitate my growth and strengthin my ability and endurance. This will also prompt me to lessen the pauses between the words and thoughts. I want to move furthur into the alpha. Literary laxitive. Step it up. I have changed. I feel a need to harmonize my writing with my life. Deeper, greater, furthur, higher. It is up to me to challenge myself, and no one else.
NEWSFLASH:
While looking for a quote that I am thinking is in The Book of the Law I came across this;
Book Two -
24. Behold! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or in the mountain; but in beds of purple, caresses by beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes., and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, ay victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love with one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.
In '93 when the Quest took place I was 24. I was desocializing, living as a hermit. The quest was launched on the purple night with the Prophet, and since that night, purple has been my focus. My tortured nerves sought out the brawny touch of the Fire Woman. For two years, this is where I have been.
This day the purple envelopes me. The rejected Purple Stone; rejected by the White Rabbit, purified by the Virgin, Hangs about my neck. My tube is purple, wrapped with cords of gold and sealed by the Dragon. The Throne that was uneasy yesterday is my seat today. Once the fortune passes through.
Now, the quote that I searched for is found:
Book Two -
70. There is help and hope in other spells. Wisdom says : be strong! Then canst thou bear more joy. Be not animal ; refine thy rapture! If thou drink, drink by the eight and ninety rules of the art : if thou love, exceed by delicacy ; and if though do ought be joyous, let there be subtlty therein!
Fortune twice runs through. And three makes one. None.
?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*
NEWSFLASH:
While looking for a quote that I am thinking is in The Book of the Law I came across this;
Book Two -
24. Behold! these be grave mysteries; for there are also of my friends who be hermits. Now think not to find them in the forest or in the mountain; but in beds of purple, caresses by beasts of women with large limbs, and fire and light in their eyes., and masses of flaming hair about them; there shall ye find them. Ye shall see them at rule, ay victorious armies, at all the joy; and there shall be in them a joy a million times greater than this. Beware lest any force another, King against King! Love with one another with burning hearts; on the low men trample in the fierce lust of your pride, in the day of your wrath.
In '93 when the Quest took place I was 24. I was desocializing, living as a hermit. The quest was launched on the purple night with the Prophet, and since that night, purple has been my focus. My tortured nerves sought out the brawny touch of the Fire Woman. For two years, this is where I have been.
This day the purple envelopes me. The rejected Purple Stone; rejected by the White Rabbit, purified by the Virgin, Hangs about my neck. My tube is purple, wrapped with cords of gold and sealed by the Dragon. The Throne that was uneasy yesterday is my seat today. Once the fortune passes through.
Now, the quote that I searched for is found:
Book Two -
70. There is help and hope in other spells. Wisdom says : be strong! Then canst thou bear more joy. Be not animal ; refine thy rapture! If thou drink, drink by the eight and ninety rules of the art : if thou love, exceed by delicacy ; and if though do ought be joyous, let there be subtlty therein!
Fortune twice runs through. And three makes one. None.
?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*?!*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home